Thursday, September 13, 2007

the most amazing little kids ever



these are my brother's kids, ages 6 and 4. they kill me. i took this a month ago when i babysat for them but forgot to post the pics. LOVE them.

the only other kids in the pantheon are my sister's kids. they are in alabama though so i usually only see them once a year at our family reunion.

here are some more pics, from labor day weekend when adam's sister tammy and her hubby alan were here with their boy gabriel. on sunday adam's other sister tracy came too, and my bro brought over his kids for some BBQ.


tammy watches while julianne & gabriel duke it out on the wii


now tracy watches while said duking continues


finally, my bro (on the sofa in back) looks on while johnny tries his hand at guitar hero...

No comments: