Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay for the first week at the new job

I like my job! Hooray!

Without getting into any details, because we don't blog about work, I'll just say that in contrast to my last job, where I hated it from day one, I like this job a lot. I've only been there one week, but so far I like it plenty. I like the office where I work, the people I work with, and the stuff I am doing.

I haven't done a lot of fiber stuff this week because I was kind of wiped out at the end of each day. And this pace will probably keep up for a couple of months before it lightens up a little. But that's okay, and I'm trying to put myself in the right frame of mind for that. I get to be a worker among workers. That's what it's like in the world of the start-up, which is where I'm working now. That's the trade-off for the lightness of spirit, the relaxed work environment, and the exciting development opps, and I'm fine with it.

No comments: