I started knitting the Adamas Shawl, but I didn't like it so I unraveled it and started making the Juno Regina stole instead. It's pretty so far, and it has a long portion of plain knitting channeled with eyelets that I can do without minding a chart. I didn't want to do something that would require me to watch the chart for the entire duration of the project.
I'm a little disappointed with my Sundara yarn, I have to say. I saw photos on Ravelry of other people's skeins of this same shade, which is called "Copper over Bamboo," and in theirs the "bamboo" portions are more extensive and peek through a lot more. In mine they are so few and far between it looks like a mistake in the dyeing. Plus it's very knotty. I found at least 5 knots while winding the ball. It's not the quality I was hoping for. I hope the next installment is a little better.