Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm in the BUST Spring Craftacular this Sunday, May 23

The BUST Spring Craftacular is this weekend, and I will be a part of it!



I will be selling my handspun yarns there to try to recoup some of the expenses involved in maintaining my stash. :) I would like to invite you all to come out if you feel the urge to go to Brooklyn this Sunday to shop for crafts. If you do, I will be at booth #51, conveniently located across from the bar, and I hope you will all stop and say hello!

Sunday, May 23rd, 2010
The Warsaw
261 Driggs Avenue
Williamsburg, Brooklyn



About BUST Magazine: With an attitude that is fierce, funny, and proud to be female, BUST provides an uncensored view on the female experience. BUST tells the truth about women's lives and presents a female perspective on pop culture. BUSTing stereotypes about women since 1993.
 

No comments: