Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Socks Revived Socks Design Contest

As I mentioned Monday, I completed the pattern for the socks I just designed and put them up on Ravelry. Since I put it up on Rav, I have gotten a number of emails from people who spotted it there and liked it. It has been heartwarming and given me a feeling of inclusion or acceptance or something. It's been nice.

Here's a link to the contest, in case there are any budding or veteran sock designers out there who don't already know about it: Socks Revived Socks Design Contest

It felt pretty great to hit send on this one, I have to say.

I'm also almost done on the orange sweater, amazingly. I am working on the two shoulder sections of the front, which I usually do last because it's the most gratifying piece to work on. I will be writing this up as another free pattern when I have completed it.
 

No comments: