Friday, April 23, 2010

Progress on test knitting

Another shot taken from the car of knitting in progress, this time of a sock I'm test- (truly sample-) knitting for Spirit Trail Fiberworks. This sock yarn is lovely to work with, with 10% cashmere, and is totally non-pooling (which doesn't really matter to me, but I know lots of people do really care about it). I am just about to start the toe decreases.




I am in the car with Adam on our way to CT. He has a meeting in Hartford and is dropping me off in Stamford to spend the day with my SIL and niece and nephew.

As of yesterday, FiLife.com, where I worked for two years, is no more. Yesterday was a really strange day; we all went to lunch and (everybody but me) got drunk.

This was a special company with some really rare people who taught me a ton, and I will always be grateful for and to them.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Dusty Dudley said...

Sorry to hear about your company :-(