Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fiber Photo 365, day 7

Yes, I missed a day. I went back and forth about whether to put something up for yesterday and back date it, and I decided I'm not going to do this perfectly, but I am going to do it honestly. So, I missed day 6 of my Fiber Photo 365. Sue me!

Here's day 7's photo:



This is 11.58 oz of BFL, dyed with plums, grayish purples, and a little gold scattered through it. The picture is more orangey; my camera is too high end to be so consistently crappy with blues, and I wonder if there's anything I could change in its settings to fix that. This is from Briar Rose Fibers and even though I have PLENTY of fiber to spin, I couldn't pass it up, as it was a tremendously good deal and too beautiful. It's also very soft, which is a plus. I'm looking forward to spinning it; I might have enough to knit a vest or even a small sweater (i.e., for a small person) with it. 11.58 oz is a lot but I think it will be enjoyable!
 

No comments: